Wednesday, March 09, 2005

You implied "what"?

I recollect his Holiness, the good Reverend Paul Crouch and his asserted obsession toward gratification with members of the same gender. There must have been a bad issue of the sacramental grape as there was a whole "flock" of the Holy Folk having problems. Some of these Holy Leaders claim they were being told to partake of the sins that they were condemning every one else for. It seems to me that the holier a person gits the more apt these holies will partake of self gratification, assisted gratification and the gratification can be obtained from either sexual or financial sources.

I also remember the good Reverend Paul Crouch's bride who was always at his side during the broadcasts, weeping, waving the arms, wringing the hands, slapping the knees, falling to the floor and wearing the Lords specially designed fluff hairstyle. I bet she was a beauty in the morning. She and Tammy Fay seemed to be in competition for hairstyling and makeup application. Sincerity in religion seems to draw some interesting people. The TBN is a real gold mine! I had a full blown tour of their (TBN) TV/Video studios and I was overwhelmed with the splendor of the sets and equipment.

I git to thinking about all this sex that religion seems to bring to the holy folk and it almost gits me to wanting to join a church and join the flock. Apparently flocking is a blessed thing to do.

I was saddened to hear the good Reverenced Dr. Gene Scott took to the passing. He came down with Prostate Cancer and was advised to have the gland chopped out or he would pass prior to his time. He announced that Jesus was gonna cure him. I guess the curing was not gonna be preformed here on earth. Then again the ultimate cure for cancer is the "passing" Maybe he was right.

Now I was made euphoric this afternoon after and during a phone conversation, when I was told a close friend's quacker informed him, that he did not have any physical problems! That was damn good news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home